Surge Group are looking for exceptional candidates to support our account services team based in our fantastic, Central Brighton office.
The Account Manager role is pivotal to the success of the Company. As an Account Manager, your role is designed to support new client requests and deal with any queries or questions they may have.
Main elements of the role
- Taking inbound calls from potential investors
- Assisting clients with the application process
- Answering questions about the bonds and company
- Managing a database of existing clients
- Weekly reporting and monitoring
Skills required for the role
- Experience in the financial services sector – Anything ranging from banking, mortgages, compliance, credit, will be of huge benefit
- Sales training or experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a big benefit but not essential
- Exceptional professionalism and telephone manner is a must
- Comprehensive computer skills
- High competence with numbers
It’s not just about the job – working at Surge has a range of benefits for our staff – you won’t find these anywhere else in town!
- Central Location
- Fantastic offices
- Hover-boards/scooters to get around the office – If that’s your kind of thing!
- Exceptional opportunities at one of the fastest growing companies in Brighton
- Fresh coffee every day from our in-house Baristas
- A cooked breakfast every morning (think breakfast burrito’s, fry-up’s – only the best!)
- In-house Haircuts
If you’re interested, please apply through bright.jobs and we will get back to you as soon as we can.