We are an Integrated Strategic Marketing Agency within close commuting distance of Brighton. Our offices, in attractive converted farm buildings with on-site car parking, are only a short distance from Haywards Heath. We have an interesting and varied client base from large corporates to entrepreneurial start-ups.
Following a recent office move and a successful new business drive, we now need a Key Account Manager to join our professional team. The successful applicant will be self-driven, ambitious and confident and used to working in a fast-paced agency environment, working on multiple projects at the same time.
We work with Clients in a wide range of sectors including insurance, financial services, property development, further education institutions and pharmaceutical/healthcare. Key areas of responsibility include the efficient management of digital and integrated campaigns and maintaining strong and effective relationships with key clients. Thorough knowledge of marketing and tools of the trade is essential
The successful candidate must have a minimum of three years proven agency (integrated marketing) experience. This is a key requirement. Also mandatory is proven experience and demonstrable understanding of working in digital channels. You should be able to demonstrate, through case studies, your client management skills in growing accounts and delivering/supporting campaign plans.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to guide clients.
- Outgoing personality with a can-do attitude.
- A self-assured, driven individual, able to make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Excellent client and internal communication skills.
- Able to manage the whole process from brief through to final delivery.
- Have a history of working with external suppliers, including photographers, content creators, videographers and copywriters etc.
- A comfortable and confident approach to both team working and working independently over the full life-cycle of multiple projects in tandem.
- be the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of client accounts
- be responsible for identifying and implementing all new projects for those accounts
- recognise, and develop new opportunities within those accounts
- be naturally proactive, and the ‘go to’ person and first point of contact for your clients
- take ownership of financial responsibilities, including budget management.
- This is a full-time position.
- Salary of c£35,000 per annum.
- 32 days holiday including Bank Holidays and Christmas closure. Additionally, holidays increase with length of service.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Generous commission scheme is on offer for all new business introductions.
- Free on-site car parking.
- Company pension scheme.
- Wellness Programme.
- Early finishes on birthdays, together with celebratory champagne and cake.
Account Handling 15-1199.09Account Handling