InCrowd is a mobile-first sports marketing company, we produce mobile apps, software and insights for a variety of sports clubs and agencies worldwide. We work with multiple sports organisations to help them interact with their fan bases and grow commercial revenue streams. Our focus is on developing best in class technology to create fan engagement, sponsorship and data driven marketing opportunities to support our client’s objectives.
We have seen rapid growth in our short history and now have a team of over 40 talented people based in Brighton (North Laine) and London (The Oval).
We have long term relationships with a number of Football, Rugby and Cricket clubs and leagues as well as F1, with more sports and events to follow.
We are looking for a full-time Android developer to join our team. This is a rare opportunity to be a part of building a start-up agency into a major name in the sports industry.
The successful candidate will work within a friendly multidisciplinary team using agile methodologies, and be involved in the creation of new functionality (from initial estimation to final testing and delivery).
What we offer
We are a group of highly skilled individuals situated in two offices in Brighton and London and we have created a healthy, friendly, creative and relaxed environment. We work with many sports outfits, brands and agencies so the role will require travel to meet clients from time to time.
There are often sporting and team events you can join if you wish and we like to nurture and support each other – research groups, training and conference budgets are part of our culture.
- A strong understanding of Java
- An understanding of the principles of user experience
- Commitment to writing well-tested, robust, and peer-reviewed code
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new skills and to keep up to date with mobile technologies
- Experience with Kotlin a bonus
- A willingness to learn new languages and skills
- A strong work ethic and team spirit
- Energetic, passionate, positive
- Excited by the chance to grow a successful company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A good background knowledge of sport would be looked upon favourably
Depends on experience
**** NO AGENCIES ****
InCrowd Sports Ltd does not accept resumes from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or to InCrowd employees. InCrowd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you want to find out more or come and meet us for an informal chat/coffee just drop us a line.