We are a leading Sussex based SEO & digital marketing agency.
Artemis are expanding rapidly due to the outstanding results we achieve for our clients, our unrivalled client retention rate and our industry leading reporting methods. We are therefore looking for exceptional individuals to join the team. Do you have a passion for online marketing? Do you have proven skills in SEO or online marketing?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a dynamic, friendly group of professionals who are passionate about their company? Perhaps you are looking for a complete career change and want a chance to shine within a fast-paced, innovative and professional working environment. If this sounds like you, Artemis Marketing would love to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who is a great team player and has the ability to perform well under pressure. SEO is a fast-moving industry with change the only constant, so we need team members who can demonstrate their initiative and adaptability, also great communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
It’s a really exciting time in Artemis’ 14 year history as we are expanding into further brand new offices as well as working with one of the leading creative agencies in the South to create a vibrant and progressive new brand image which launched in October 2018. Over the next 3 years we are targeting aggressive expansion, resulting in phenomenal opportunities for the right candidate. We are therefore interested to hear from highly motivated and experienced SEO Managers with a passion for all areas of digital marketing and client delivery.
Our technical knowledge and understanding is far and above what is normal with most SEO companies and rather than simply consulting we actively implement changes directly on our clients’ sites.
Working alongside our Head of SEO and Technical Director you’ll be responsible for conducting extremely in-depth technical website audits looking at everything from site structure to link profiles and a lot more in between.
You will be controlling ongoing SEO strategies for our varied mix of local, national and international SEO clients with valuable thinking time to fully immerse yourself in our clients’ sites and user journeys.
Applicants will be expected to have a good understanding of the search landscape across different devices and search verticals, good understanding of universal search & traditional effective on-page optimisation, multi-lingual optimisation and a real passion for coming up with new ideas and solving complex ranking issues. This is a very exciting role with huge potential for career and financial growth in a dynamic and fast growing company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Formulating, implementing and managing ethical SEO campaigns across our client portfolio
· Providing medium to long term strategic SEO direction
· Providing detailed monthly SEO campaign task planning and management
· Monitoring and analysing site performance, ensuring the clients’ web traffic delivers
· Create SEO campaigns that drive enquiries / sales of a high quality and exceed performance targets
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and Optimise
· Keeping up to date with changes within the search industry
As our ideal candidate, you will have…
· An understanding of the commercial realities of SEO so to deliver our clients meaningful results
· Good knowledge of common CMS including WordPress, Magento, Shopify etc
· Excellent working knowledge of Screaming Frog and all other relevant SEO analysis software tools
· An excellent understanding of technical SEO and how to fix site issues according to best practice
· Strong & demonstrable experience managing ethical Link Building & Link Attraction campaigns
· Excellent understanding of keyword research, site content and strategic SEO planning
· Good understanding of what makes for a good website user experience and conversion rate optimisation
· The ability to manage your time in accordance with the client, company and project timescales
· The ability to translate SEO geek speak to English so clients understand exactly what is going on
· The ability to get on with, and clearly communicate with all SEO campaign stakeholders
· Good understanding of the search landscape across different devices and search verticals, Good understanding of universal search & traditional effective on-page optimisation, multi-lingual optimisation and a real passion for coming up with new ideas and solving complex ranking issues
· The ability to think independently and also be a team player
Combined with a never ending supply of tea, coffee, daily fresh fruit and the delightful Sussex countryside on the office doorstep, Artemis offer much more than just a friendly team working environment. In return for your hard work and dedication, Artemis offer:
· Competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
· 28 days’ annual leave (inc’ all bank holidays)
· Additional time off between Christmas and New Year*
· Annual bonus scheme*
· Subsidised country club/gym membership*
· Eyecare vouchers*
· Paid day off on your birthday*
· A commitment to professional development
· Free car parking
· Team building days and social events
Due to the beautiful rural location of our UK offices, you’ll need your own transport.