Due to the continued expansion of Freedom Works, a local independent co-working business in Sussex, we are currently looking for a Community Manager to join our lovely team working from our latest space at Gatwick! We currently have four offices in Worthing, Hove and Chichester and we will be opening the new space in at Gatwick mid March 2019.
With 4+ spaces by the end of the year and further increases in our current spaces in Hove and Worthing, it’s an exciting time to come and join our growing team!
We’re all about flexibility, community and collaboration.
Freedom Works is looking for a ‘Community Manager’ to manage our co-working space at Gatwick.
- The role is very much front of house and requires a confident person who is a self starter, reliable, proactive and interested in a career within an relatively new company with strong aspirations to grow. We’re looking for the right person to help us grow, but at the same time are in start up mode, so there is a need for ‘rolling your sleeves up’ and getting stuck in too!
Practical elements of the job;
- Full time role / Hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm (1 hour lunch) – 20 days holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
- There will be occasions you work out of these hours for networking functions
- You will need to do the practicalities of running a co-working space such as tidying up, clearing bins out and setting up coffee machines each morning
- You will have the full responsibility for ensuring our members have a secure, seamless and looked after working environment
Core requirements we are looking for are;
- Minimum 18 months experience working in either a front of house / organisational role – the industry sector does not matter
- Positive and confident person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self starter looking to grow within a company
- Happy to roll up your sleeves in a start up company – no job too precious for!
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- A good understanding of standard software & social media programmes (We work in Gmail and GoogleDrive – so experience here whilst not essential is helpful)
- An interest in marketing and networking
- a self starter
- a people person
- want to be part of a young, ambitious and growing company
- don’t mind doing all facets of the job
- can cope under pressure
- reliable and trustworthy
- eager to learn and grow with the company