WPM Education is helping the further and higher education sectors redefine and transform the way they accept payment. Through unique sector knowledge and close collaboration, we can help institutions work smarter whilst delivering a better payment experience.
We have an exciting role within our growing Customer Success Team.
Working with our existing clients, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that users are engaged and getting full value from the WPM Payment Platform, whilst continuing to develop our position as a valued and trusted advisor in relation to payment acceptance processes.
The role works closely with our strategic Account Managers, and as part of our support framework, would involve pre-planned onsite meetings (across the UK) to actively review current use and to identify and act on opportunities to improve usage and value.
- Develop a clear understanding of client operational goals related to current system use (including a review against best practices)
- Build client plans with needs, requirements and measures to enable focused Customer Success support that is aligned and provides clear return on investment for the client
- Own the operational success of the client as a central conduit to provide resource and services at the right level, at the right time, to the right people
- Work with the client “system end users” to ensure that they have the correct knowledge and are confident using the Payment Platform
- Either provide interactive webinar sessions or co-ordinate other resources where a training requirement has been identified
- Deliver onsite product training
- Understand client obstacles and work with them to overcome through advice, support, training and additional WPM resource where required
- Actively participate in regular internal meetings to share own obstacles and work towards a deliverable solution which fits with both WPM and the client
- Measure success and provide analytics to evidence the value the Customer Success Team brings to the client
- Amend and update long term plans in line with changing circumstances and client requirements
- Work closely in particular with the WPM Account Management team to ensure that clients receive joined up support from an operational perspective (which is the focus of this role) to a strategic level (which is the focus for Account Management).
What are we looking for?
- A real enthusiasm for the concept of Customer Success and how it can help our clients to achieve more
- Self-motivation, with innovative ideas to engage with clients and inspire success
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships
- The ability to communicate technical information in a jargon-free/plain English manner
- Forward thinking with a proactive approach
- SaaS experience
- Ability to visit clients on-site, which may involve an overnight stay.
More about WPM
We recognise (and want) our people to have commitments and interests outside of work and actively support a healthy work-life balance, therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within an hour’s commute)to help protect this work life balance principle.
Whilst the role is primarily office based, there will be regular travel for client visits/training within the UK. These meetings are always planned in the advance to allow appropriate planning and co-ordination with all parties.
Our benefits include;
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary food and drink
What we are proud of
- WPM currently has over 170 clients in higher and further education, with the potential to at least double this number
- Our client retention levels over the last 15 years are outstanding
- Our business model is built strongly on recurring revenue
- Our staff happiness score is 9/10
Customer Services Customer Services