We are an independent digital studio specialising in large scale development and integration. Our focus is centered on building long-term relationships with our customers.
We are looking for a developer with proven experience to work on a leading UK travel website. You will be familiar with the latest techniques and technologies in web development and be keen to stay up to date You’ll bring ideas to the project and successfully advocate those ideas. If you have a friend you’d like to suggest for this role too, we could take you both!
There will be scope for promotion, and movement within the team.
- Experience architecting and building websites and applications on modern open source frameworks (Laravel, Symfony2)
- Proficiency in writing unit tests
- Working expertise with Git
- Adept at working on the Linux on the command line and using tools such as Vagrant and Virtualbox for setting up development environments
- A high level of understanding of MySQL, database design and writing performant queries
- Ability and desire to quickly learn and apply new technologies and a working knowledge of other programming languages outside of PHP
- Strong understanding of the SOLID object-oriented design principles
- An understanding of how to build excellent websites
We pride ourselves in being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries. We value our developer happiness, our tools and the quality of everything we do. Join us to work with a bunch of friendly, intelligent experts in large scale development and integration.
25k upwards depending on experience
We’re a small team and enjoy coming into work. Character and attitude are as important as expertise and experience. There is plenty of room for career development within the company, for the right candidate.
If you take your work seriously, but dont take yourself too seriously then you’re probably a very good fit. We have a lovely office next to the Flourpot, near the bison and no more than 1 minute from fatto a mano.