Fresh Egg has built an enviable reputation for web design and digital marketing success over the last 18 years, thanks to our in-house team of curious and creative digital marketers. Our joined-up approach is delivered by multi-disciplinary project and campaign teams, each including specialists in insight and analytics, strategy and planning, organic and paid search, social, content, mobile and web design and development.
Right now we are looking for a web developer (or senior) to join our expanding team to work across a variety of clients and projects. This role involves working across different departments, and direct interaction with the client. There is a focus on quality and we ensure that the best technical approach is used at all times, as well as delivering on time and to budget.
Here at Fresh Egg we offer integrated digital marketing solutions, and therefore you will need a broad knowledge of the digital marketing industry, in order to support the team in thinking in this lateral manner.
Essential skills and experience:
- .NET Framework 4+
- ASP.NET 4 with MVC 3 -> 5
- Entity Framework 4 -> 6
- SQL Server 2012+
Desirable skills and experience:
- Angular.js (1.x)
- Grunt/Gulp task runners
- JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- DevOps Workflows
Behaviours should align with our company values:
If you’re going to go the extra mile, you may as well make the journey easy. We’re efficient, responsive and reliable. We help our clients by thinking about things they haven’t thought about. Whenever they need us, we’re there.
We delve, burrow, and probe until every ounce of insight has been extracted. Then we think, explore and innovate until we’ve found the best ways to use it.
The truth only hurts if it’s something nobody wants to hear. We don’t spin yarns, we don’t bend the truth and we don’t string anyone along.
Having 18 years’ experience doesn’t mean we sit back and enjoy the view.
Our people push the boundaries so we can always find new ways to engage customers and drive results.
We always keep one eye on the road ahead and one eye looking over our shoulder.
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is it’s people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you arrive. People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). Because of this, it’s really important that everyone is taken care of and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Input into the company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed. After all, it’s us who will be delivering it
- A structured training program built around personal development plans and skills gaps
- Regular social events to suit everyone – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues and our infamous Christmas party
- Work place flexibility – we entrust our line managers with the flexibility to work with you on what you need in order to get the best job done
- Wellbeing support -financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cyclesheme access as well as activities and an in office gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program giving you the change to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg
- See our full benefits on our website.
If all of this sounds just right and you want to be a part of our incredible team then please apply.