About Pi Datametrics
We design with the customer in mind, we embrace atomic design and user-centred design principles to produce designs that inspire, engage and provide an effective and pleasing user experience, from concept to execution, while ensuring brand consistency across all of the Pi Datametrics marketing materials and websites.
Pi Datametrics builds on the achievements of parent company, Intelligent Positioning, an established and successful global business providing Digital Intelligence consulting to a range of enterprise customers. Having sensed a gap in the market for a decent analytics package, we were able to use our experience of SEO and gain funding from external investors to build Pi Datametrics. Pi Datametrics has already experienced strong growth and signed up some of the world’s biggest brands. Digital Intelligence continues to be a fast-moving and dynamic category to work in, requiring continual evolution of our product.
We’re a relaxed and friendly bunch who take our work more seriously than we take ourselves.
Our headquarters are based in Brighton, one of the UK’s best cities to live in. We have a nice open-plan office opposite The Dome and minutes from the beach, games room with ping-pong table, nespresso coffee and free toast!!!
We are looking for a multi-talented, passionate and self-motivated Designer that loves to be constantly challenged with engaging projects for an exciting brand. Someone that takes pride in crafting user-focused experiences and help us to deliver world-class actions.
The role will involve working within a multi-located distributed UX & Design team and the Marketing team to design elegant solutions such as landing pages, newsletters, creative reports, digital adverts while still having some knowledge about print.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a new in-house role predominantly in web design. Someone who wants to grow and develop their design skills and work alongside experienced teams in the heart of Brighton. Someone who wants to be at the centre of an expanding software company.
- Creative and innovative
- Atomic design
- Jira and agile methodologies
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, Invision …
- Highly organised, flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Artworking and print production
- Animation skills (desirable)
- Video editing (desirable)
- HTML + CSS (advantageous)
- Take responsibility for design work and ensure digital execution is accurate with the original concepts
- Participating actively in the agile methodology
- Design through the Atomic Design methodology
- Assisting in maintaining the company website and designing new features
- Work closely with the head of marketing and the head of design to ensure overall brand consistency and brand guidelines are maintained and UX goals are achieved
- Create collateral that communicates new product features and marketing messages
- Create materials to an audience of current and prospective customers from major corporations and agencies
- Communicate and present effectively ideas and designs in a highly-collaborative environment
- Use creative ideas, through multiple media outlets to better communicate our marketing messages
- Present design concepts to stakeholders
Recommended qualifications / Experience
- Graphic design degree or equivalent
- Relevant business experience working as an in-house designer or for an agency
DOE + Benefits