Designed exclusively for large enterprise employers, PeopleFluent is a leading independent provider of cloud-based integrated recruiting, talent management and compensation management solutions. Today, 50% of the Fortune 100 relies on PeopleFluent as part of their talent management delivery strategy, helping them successfully achieve their talent aspirations.
PeopleFluent are looking for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer with an exceptionally strong background in Ansible, Terraform, AWS and Linux Sys Admin. As a Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Lead you will provide technical leadership to a highly competent DevOps Division working across multiple projects transforming legacy tech stacks and processes and improving newly created cloud based infrastructures.
We’re looking for pro-active self-starters with a combination of leadership and hands-on technical skills. The key technologies are AWS, Linux, Ansible and Terraform, which you will need to have in depth experience with.
- Proven leadership, mentoring and coaching experience across different skill levels
- An approachable, friendly and helpful demeanour
- Demonstrable exposure to enterprise environments, larger collaborative teams or transformation projects at scale
- Passion for success, proper team-work and solution design
- Cloud implementation/engineering (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Infrastructure as Code(Terraform)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Containerisation & Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Scripting or Development (Python, Java, Bash, Go)
- Methodologies (TDD, BDD, Agile, Lean, DevOps)
- CI/CD (Jenkins)
- DevOps enabled environments
- Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems
- Demonstratable experience with cloud-automation
- Demonstratable ability to learn new technologies.
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
At PeopleFluent we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
The PeopleFluent Learning suite draws on over 25 years of experience creating enterprise learning solutions to develop employees into the best that they can be.
PeopleFluent Learning products – content authoring and the NetDimensions LMS – support development through an ecosystem of connected learning products and solutions. Our authoring solution allows teams to create cloud-based, fully responsive eLearning at speed and scale, while NetDimensions, our award-winning Learning Management System, specialises in creating learning and knowledge solutions for high-consequence industries where operational and compliance requirements are particularly complex.
Our secure SaaS solutions are ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001 certified.
PeopleFluent Learning is part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG).
For more information, visit www.peoplefluent.com.