This growing company are working hard to create a great customer experience which fully complements their Van & Truck range. Based in Worthing, their marketing team are well placed to help customers with the flexibility and service that customers have come to expect.
- Provide support to the Marketing Executive
- To assist with maximising sale opportunities through overall marketing activities for business areas which include New & Used vehicles sales and After-sales.
- Produce and proof-read marketing materials while abiding brand guidelines.
- Run, update and analyse all social media platforms
- Assist with lead generation activities where necessary
- Monitor Google AdWords campaigns.
- Support in the planning and delivery of company events.
- Monitor and update all marketing literature as necessary
- Handling all EMS Leads
- Regularly communicating with our suppliers to build upon our existing professional relationship
- Assisting with handling customer queries and complaints via email and social media
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns
- Excellent and professional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- High levels of organisational and administrative skills
- Works well within a team and takes personal responsibility for your own actions
- Creative and positive working attitude
- Ability to collate and analyse data
- Able to use own initiative to get a task completed