Stylindex is building a global platform that enables content producers access to all of the creative talent and services they need. Our service is built using Python and React.js and we need a Frontend Engineer to join our team and contribute significantly to the software and system design of our services. You’ll be working in an inclusive team that values collaboration and learning in a company growing rapidly and taking on new challenges.
At Stylindex we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours and where you work in order to create the most value and be at your best.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Contribute towards our company success by growing our existing platform using React, Redux, RxJS, GraphQL and Apollo on top of multiple internal services.
- Collaborate with product, design and other teams to gain sufficient business understanding to serve the needs of our clients, customers and colleagues and to support your team members in delivering solutions.
- Balance the trade-offs of delivering sustainable code that provides an excellent customer experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Model good leadership behaviour by engaging in peer to peer feedback and code reviews to foster a healthy, collaborative engineering culture.
- Use test automation and agile practices to deliver features continuously to production, measured by feedback and daily releases going smoothly.
- Be trusted with access to all of our production systems and improve our DevOps culture by participating in daily releases and technical customer support rota.
Up to 45,000
At Stylindex we care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.