You’re most likely reading this advert having taken a deserved breather between tax returns! If you are a Sussex based experienced Personal Tax Semi Senior / Senior looking for a new challenge in 2019, then we would like to schedule a call with you!
A fast growing and prominent chartered accountancy firm based on the outskirts of Shoreham are looking for an experienced Personal Tax professional to join the team.
Initially the role will be compliance focused but it will evolve giving the opportunity to offer a mixed compliance and advisory service.
About You and the role:
- Possibly ATT qualified with an eye on the CTA (active studiers are welcome to apply)
- Currently working in an accountancy firm in a personal tax biased role
- You will most likely be based in the Shoreham, Worthing or Brighton area; parking is available for all staff
- A working knowledge of CCH would be advantageous
- Experienced with the preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies
- Assisting partners with specialist tax consultancy projects
- Reviewing accounts for tax compliance and planning opportunities
- Able to work with minimal supervision managing your own workflow
The salary advertised has been set by the agency and should be seen as a guide.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss this opportunity further.