Are you the type of person who has a passion for customer service?
If you do, you might want to read further and take advantage of this exciting career opportunity!
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ready to take on an exciting role in a fast-growing company situated in Brighton, East Sussex.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 11.00am-8.00pm, Friday 11.30am-6.00pm – You will be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays a month, 9.00am-5.00pm (Day in lieu will be given)
Pay: Basic starting salary of £19,300/annum, increasing to £21,158 after 6 months + Commission
Your key job responsibilities as the Customer Service Agent will include:
– Engage and interact with customers and have an in-depth knowledge of the company insurance and warranty plans and packages
– Resolve queries by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem and establishing the best resolution for the client
Requirements for a Customer Service Agent: –
– 1-2 years’ experience working within the customer service industry is preferred
– Strong telecommunication skills and written communication
– Ability to meet personal and team KPI’s
– Working knowledge of customer service software (CRM’s), databases and tools is preferred
– Excellent time management and resilience to pressure
– Ability to manage high volumes of incoming customer queries
If you are seeking a new and exciting career for 2019, please get in touch and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment LTD