We are looking for enthusiastic Telemarketing Agents to contribute in generating business leads for our client’s company based in Brighton.
You will be responsible for sourcing leads over the phone and maintaining good client relationships.
An effective Telemarketing Agent must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any questions or queries.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new clients and developing business.
Working Hours: 3.30pm-11.00pm
Pay: £7.83/hr. + Uncapped commission – Weekly Pay
• Contact potential or existing business to inform them about a product or service using scripts
• Answer questions about products or services of the company
• Ask questions to understand client requirements and successfully close the lead
• Enter and update client information in the database
• Keep records of calls and successful leads
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
• Proven track record of successfully meeting KPI’s and targets preferably over the phone
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills
If you feel you have suitable call center experience and are available immediately, please apply now and send your up to date CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment.