Brighton's top-performing PPC agency
We’re on the hunt for a smart, enthusiastic, numbers-focused digital marketer who gets excited at the idea of working on digital advertising campaigns for one of the UK’s highest performing PPC agencies.
Seed builds and implements digital marketing campaigns that are seen by millions of people around the world each year. You may not realise it, but you’ve probably seen some of our work with startups, small businesses, and some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our culture is centred around creativity with data, technical expertise, providing our clients with a premium level of service, and managing our company differently than other agencies.
Your background might be from a variety of different areas of digital. You are familiar with leading paid search, paid social, programmatic and analytics channels; demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, work well in teams, and enjoy solving complex problems.
You have great communication skills, excellent attention to detail, creative writing skills and the ability to multi-task a variety of goals and deadlines in a constantly changing environment. You want to advance your career by joining one of the UK’s top performing PPC agencies.
About the role
The role is diverse but primarily you will be supporting our PPC team with developing digital advertising campaigns for our clients, managing accounts, meeting clients, and everything in-between.
The perfect candidate have experience in some of the following areas;
- Experience with paid search channels like Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and extra brownie points for managing international search platforms such as Baidu, Yandex, Yahoo Japan and more.
- Experience with managing paid social campaigns across Facebook / Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and any other emerging social platforms.
- Media buying experience on programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, Quantcast or comparable channels.
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, Looker, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Kissmetrics or other analysis platforms. You also have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- You have a proven track record managing PPC, conducting A/B testing, landing page optimisation and data analysis skills.
None of the above?
Not to worry, we’ll still offer an interview if you have a background or strength in math, statistics, computer science, web development, engineering or other sciences. If so we’d love to meet you and see if we can help you find an amazing career path.
What you can expect from us
- Salary up to £26k per annum (depending on experience) with perks, pension scheme and an awesome team!
- Full-time role – 5 days a week, 9:30am – 5:30pm with an hour for lunch.
- We offer a relaxed but professional working environment with a great group of people (and a puppy).
- We offer pro-rata 25 days holiday per year as well as bank holidays and your birthday off!
- We regularly go to conferences, industry talks and local meet-ups.
- Internal weekly training (we spend every Friday on R&D).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year