You will be an exceptional account handler with demonstrable experience in digital (particularly SEO) and proven success when it comes to dealing with clients within well-known brands and organisations.
You’ll be a strong relationship builder, able to develop trust and confidence across both your client contacts and your account teams that result in mutually beneficial, long term engagements.
Commercially astute, you’ll be expected to identify and realise growth opportunities on your accounts, negotiating contracts that drive increases in revenue.
You’ll need to be empathetic, with a focus on finding collaborative solutions to your client’s problems.
You’ll also be comfortable leading not only meetings and presentations but also the strategic direction of your accounts.
- Proven ability to develop deep long lasting relationships with senior client contacts
- Proven ability to retain client portfolio to agreed KPI’s
- Proven ability to develop increased revenue from their client portfolio
- Proven ability to drive delivery of the campaigns for their client portfolio to a high quality
- Consistent high net promoter scores from their client contacts
- Strong client management and relationship skills
- A deep and thorough understanding of their clients businesses and vertical markets in which they operate
- Proven ability to establish client objectives and manage client expectations
- Proven record of keeping their promises to clients
- A thorough understanding of iCrossing’s product portfolio and its benefits
- Strong listening and questioning skills with acute attention to detail
- Confidence in presenting technical and marketing information in a variety of mediums to senior client contacts
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Understanding of the importance of personal development and ability to work toward achieving agreed actions
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
- Experience in project managing campaigns, co-ordinating team members, developing timetables and setting deadlines in order to achieve client objectives
- Excellent organisational and time management skills