Floww is building a SaaS platform leveraging visualisation to revolutionise the client experience for the private asset market. A feature-rich workflow platform for financial institutions with intuitive data analytics providing clarity and intelligence to managers and end clients. Including a decentralised trading and distribution platform for the vast unlisted asset market, creating liquidity and transparency.
We are a dynamic Fintech company looking for an experienced Angular developer ideally with knowledge of d3js to join our growing team of software engineers building a revolutionary all-in-one software platform for the private asset market.
Based in Brighton, you will be responsible for developing the front end functionality, using the latest technology (Angular 7, d3js on a .Net Core Azure back end).
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of components using Angular 7
- Development of D3JS components
- Help in the design of workflow to make the user experience outstanding
- Testing front end components
- Code reviews (advise other engineers on improvements to code)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to put their ideas into the discussion
- We are a small team with a flat hierarchy and value the input of each member in discussions of how best to achieve our goals
- We expect you to make a difference to the ways do things
- Experience of Angular and D3JS frameworks
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS on both desktop and mobile
- Test automation
- Excellent verbal and written English
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to get in early at a Fintech company that intends to disrupt the $6trn private asset market
- A competitive salary
- An employee option pool
- Flexible working options
- We are based in the Spaces office by Brighton station