BuilderStorm is a cloud-based software solution for the construction industry.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to lead our development team in building our cloud-based software solution for the construction industry.
* Senior developer with 7+ years experience
* Strong understanding and knowledge of OOP PHP and MVC frameworks such as Laravel
* Experience developing single page applications using JS frameworks (React/Angular/Vue)
* Linux system administration, particularly for deployment, log and resource usage analysis, etc
* Comprehensive knowledge of version control and release management with Git
* NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB
* Working with high performance systems at scale with a emphasis on looking at the architecture
* Experience with AWS, or Google Cloud, etc.
* Experience with heading an agile team implementing it’s methodology
* Experience with Test-Driven Development and automated testing
* Building and integrating to APIs. Ability to utilise and build RESTful API web services
* Deploying and supporting software, using tools and approaches such as Continuous Integration, Docker
* Familiar working with Agile / Scrum methodology
* Managing a software roadmap and agile backlog
* Organising a team of developers
* Good communication skills; both written and verbal
* Machine learning
* AI systems (custom or third party services)
* Mobile Application development
We are looking for a team player and leader.
Someone who copes well under pressure and tight deadlines.
We offer an excellent package for the right candidate, generous salary, company car/allowance, generous holiday allowance, pension and health care.
Plus shares in the company via the EMI scheme.